Hello any help? I love this plugin, but lost.

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

Hello any help? I love this plugin, but lost.

New postby theballoonbandit » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello all, maybe some one can help me.

I am working on a faq's page. with collapsing tables

first is the question... onclick
answer shows.

[ls_accordion][ls_accordion_section title="{gspeech}1. How Will Decisions be Made?"]
We have put together a flowchart that basically addresses every potential area of thinking and decision making. That chart is available to you to view. This will give you an understanding of the processes that are involved.{/gspeech}

[/ls_accordion_section][ls_accordion_section title="{gspeech}2. How can we have confidence in the local pastor we choose to defend?"]
One of the items on the flowchart is the [vetting (sp) 0:39] team that will discern the standing of that pastor in that church, in that community. Obviously, there may be differences and things like eschatology, but we will definitely work with confirmed Orthodox Christian pastors and churches. There will be references supplied and our homework will be accurately done because we must pick the correct ground to defend.{/gspeech}

[/ls_accordion_section][/ls_accordion]

My issue is only first one works and the rest do not. the highlight text works fine. the greeting works fine. but for some reason I can't have multi fields per page.

http://www.leagueofpastors.com/faqs plugin deactivated as this is a live site.
theballoonbandit

Re: Hello any help? I love this plugin, but lost.

New postby theballoonbandit » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

is this plugin unsupported? that would tragic because i really liked it. even if you don't know of a way to help you can still let people know your still alive out there.
theballoonbandit

Return to Open discussion