Very weird little problem

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

Very weird little problem

New postby Kaiba » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi Simon,

I'M trying to change the ¨I agree with the terms and condition¨ part in the options for the checkbox in back-end. I'm translating it in my native language which is french. the sentence is : Je suis d'accord avec les termes et conditions. It will not save at all, it does an endless loop without ever saving. I try'ed modifying certain things and I found a workaround. when I write ¨Je suis en accord¨ instead of ¨Je suis d'accord¨ it works. Seems like sexy contact doesn't like ' :)

Also, I've put an upload file button on my contact form but it automatically is green and I can't find where to modify the look of it.

last thing, when I hover over my upload files button, it writes: no files chosen, can this be changed somewhere to other languages?

Thanks again for your help,

Jonathan
Kaiba

Re: Very weird little problem

New postby Simon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 am

Hi,

1. I will look to the ' issue.

2. To change the styles for upload button you need to modify components/com_sexycontactform/assets/css/sexy-upload.css file, update rules for .sexy_fileupload .

3. Unfortunately there is no easy way to change "no files chosen" text. The browser shows the default text for upload button, and it is not structured to change it.

Best Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Open discussion