Sexy Polling Pro css conflict with Wordpress

Find out what does your audience think

Sexy Polling Pro css conflict with Wordpress

New postby maximnj » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi, dear fellows!
I just bought today your beautiful Sexy Polling Pro. Trying to add the polles to the page, but there is the conflict between style.css of plugin and wordpress themes. The style.css of WP covers the style.css of plugin's templates. Any theme gives the same result. There are two screenshots for visual explanation:
1. How it should be (as shown your templates)
2. How it looks on the page of my site.

What is the problem and how I can solve it? Site is not published yet and remain on my localhost MAMP server.

Thank you for suport!
Max
maximnj

Re: Sexy Polling Pro css conflict with Wordpress

New postby Edvard » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 am

Hi,

It would be really helpful to see your website in action. You may post it here or if you want you can send me access by email to [email protected] and I'll look into it for you.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

New postby maximnj » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 am

Dear Edvard,
I am so sorry, but I am really not an IT person and do not know how I can give you access to the server on my laptop or post the whole site in forum. Would it be a solution if I send you my .htdocs folder? There is no content yet, only structure and file is about 50 mb, so I hope your mail service allow attachments up to 100 mb. What I see now in page sources that all attributes of plugin are stroked through which means they are not in use some how ((((

best regards
Max
maximnj

New postby Edvard » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:08 am

Hi Max,

Please host your website somewhere and send me the link to your site, so I can check it for you.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling