Problem with a button

Find out what does your audience think

Problem with a button

New postby elenore » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello. Today I downloaded and installed the Joomla 2.5 free version of Sexy Polling and have it displaying where I want it, however I have a problem with one of the buttons. Instead of the 'vote' button being labeled 'VOTE' it is labeled "POLL" which is going to be very confusing to my site users. Would someone please tell me how I change the label in this button. Thankyou in advance.
elenore

Re: Problem with a button

New postby Simon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 am

Hello.

If you are using module, then open mod_sexypolling.php(root/modules/mod_sexypolling/mod_sexypolling.php) file, on line 124 you will find the php array, which contains all words used in module. Find "Poll" and replace with "Vote".
Simon
Site Admin

New postby elenore » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Simon wrote:Hello.

If you are using module, then open mod_sexypolling.php(root/modules/mod_sexypolling/mod_sexypolling.php) file, on line 124 you will find the php array, which contains all words used in module. Find "Poll" and replace with "Vote".

Thank you Simon. It is not that I dis-believe you, but I have done this however I am unable to test it .... The problem is, I am running everything on a localhost just to ensure that everything works before making it a live site.... and because I have already voted, I cannot re-vote........... On second thoughts, maybe I can by temporarily including the multi-vote code.... hummm. excuse me for rambling on... regardless of the outcome, thankyou for taking the time to reply to me. :)
elenore

New postby elenore » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Simon, I have tested your suggested 'fix' and thankyou,..... it works perfectly (as if I ever doubted you :oops: )

best regards
Elenore
:P
elenore

New postby Simon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 pm

You are welcome Elenore. I'm happy to help you.
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling