How to change "add an answer" text

Find out what does your audience think

How to change "add an answer" text

New postby chaos-katze » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi,

I've just installed the pro pack and I try to change the text of "adding an answer". Where can I do this?

Beside that - is it generally possible to remove that line? I don't really need it - but if it was not possible to remove it it would help to change the words, something different instead of "Fuge Eine Antwort..."

Hope someone here can help...

byeee,
chaos-katze
chaos-katze

Re: Problem with adding an answer

New postby Simon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your purchase.

I try to change the text of "adding an answer". Where can I do this?

All texts are in .ini files. If you need to change "Add new answer" text, and if you use english package, go to
Code: Select all
root/languages/en-GB.mod_sexypolling.ini and root/languages/en-GB.com_sexypolling.ini

and change the words MOD_SEXYPOLLING_WORD_11, MOD_SEXYPOLLING_WORD_12, COM_SEXYPOLLING_WORD_11, COM_SEXYPOLLING_WORD_12

For exapmle, if you use German language, than change root/languages/de-DE.mod_sexypolling.ini file...

is it generally possible to remove that line?

Sorry, I do not understand what line did you mean. If you mean "Add an answer..." box border, than you can change it from template configurations, under "Add Answer Styles" tab.
Regards,

Simon Poghosyan - 2GLux Team

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Simon
Site Admin

Re: How to change "add an answer" text

New postby kralkurt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:53 pm

"adding an answer" Is it possible to completely remove it. I do not want users to add new answer.
kralkurt

Re: How to change "add an answer" text

New postby Simon » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi,

You can set the "add answer" permission to special from poll options, and only super administrators can add the answer. Or you can create a new Access Level, and set the permission to it.
Regards,

Simon Poghosyan - 2GLux Team

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling