To hide a backlink please purchase a Sexy Polling PRO versio

Find out what does your audience think

To hide a backlink please purchase a Sexy Polling PRO versio

New postby organic » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:07 am

Greetings
Sorry, to make this seem as a new topic, after logging in three times in a row I could not find the proper place to post or f/u etc.

My question, like others who have asked;
In the free version I am randomly getting the "To hide a backlink please purchase a Sexy Polling PRO version". I have read your responses to others about this matter and I do not know where or how I may have made any changes to the backlinks.css, I don't even know where it is, etc, etc.

I did notice somewhere in the backend a choice of "single poll" or "polls", is that part of the problem if "polls" is chosen, but even after setting it back to "single poll" I still get the popup "To hide a backlink please purchase a Sexy Polling PRO version".
The poll seems beautiful if I could only get it to work for everyone every time! Is there a way to "hardwire" it so the backlink is permanently built into it and therefore this popup can never occur?
Please See Sexy Polling at http://OrganicStrawberries.Com, lower left near bottom of the page.
Thank you very much, Natch
organic

Re: To hide a backlink please purchase a Sexy Polling PRO ve

New postby organic » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:41 am

Hello,
as a f/u to my prior post, it seems the problem occurs more when viewing the site and trying to vote in Chrome browser and the problem is most severe to me, the administrator on the pc used to admin the site.
j 2.5.X
Thanks!
organic

New postby organic » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 am

also, cache cleared in browser and Joomla admin and the 'vote timer' is set so low, like .001/hr that re-voting almost instantly is possible.
Thanks!
organic

New postby organic » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 am

Now we are completely prevented from voting at all, we, on the admin end whether logged into Joomla or not, we always get "To hide a backlink please purchase a Sexy Polling PRO version" message when we try to use the poll.

Hope you can help.
Thanks!
organic

New postby Simon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 am

Hi,
I tested the poll, and it works fine.
And as I can see, there are more than 200 votes, so the users can vote.

Do you still have an issue?
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling