Couple Issues

Find out what does your audience think

Couple Issues

New postby nabco-inc » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Hello,

I have a couple questions, I purchased the pro version. I am having one issue of the loading bar displaying all the time under the poll. poll is published on www.todayshealthyman.com

I also am trying to figure out why the poll have "start" and "end" dates, but you cannot set up polls in advance and have them publish based on those dates? you have to physically go into the admin and publish them manually? what is the point of the start and end date?

Am I missing something? Unfortunately Im using joomla 2.5 for now, but the poll for 2.5 works great outside of those 2 issues. I saw someone else report the loading bar issue but there was no definitive answer in the post.

Thanks
nabco-inc

Re: Couple Issues

New postby Edvard » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Hi,

You have some CSS in your template.css which forces the bar to be shown. I would suggest adding this to your template.css file to prevent it:

.polling_loading {display: none !important;}

Start and end dates are used to specify the period when users can vote. Before or after that period the voting will be disabled.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

New postby nabco-inc » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:28 am

Ok, Thanks. I was hoping to have them able to be scheduled. Thanks for the speedy reply.
nabco-inc

New postby Edvard » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:51 am

You can place a poll inside an article and schedule it to be published.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling