Can I Add HTML Code below the Answers?

Find out what does your audience think

Can I Add HTML Code below the Answers?

New postby jomilo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:30 am

I've searched the forum and I see where I can add embed code or link to a particular poll answer, which is cool. But I haven't been able to find if or how I can add HTML code below the answers. Is there a way to add a block of HTML code below the answers?

What I'm looking for is this: I first want the user to choose an answer and then see how their answer stacks up with others' answers, which typically shows automatically. But THEN below the answers, I want to add a block of text that says something like. "Now that you've seen how your answers stacks up against others, click here to learn more" - where "click here" is a hyperlink that takes them to a specific page on my site. If this functionality does exist, how do I do it? If it doesn't, would you please consider adding this functionality because I think it would be very useful and easy to implement?
jomilo

Re: Can I Add HTML Code below the Answers?

New postby Edvard » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi,

You may add any HTML after the poll. You can do that by inserting the poll into an article and after the poll enter your HTML. You may also use Javascript to show or hide your text depending on some events with the poll.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

New postby jomilo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:03 am

Adding HTML after the poll (as you describe) is not the same as adding HTML after the answers (which is what I want to do). The point of having HTML added beneath the answers but still within the poll block allows the HTML to be part of the poll instead of some adjacent information next to the poll.

It would be very useful to be able to add a text/HTML block after the answers in a poll. Please consider adding this functionality.
jomilo

New postby Edvard » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi,

I can customize it for your spcial case for additional payment. If you are interested you may contact me by email: [email protected].

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling