language and version

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

language and version

New postby villaret » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:40 pm

hello,
i have bought the version pro of sexycontactform (sexycontactform_pro_pack_1.0.6_2glux.com.zip) but i cannot obtain a french translation and Powered By Sexy Contact Form appear, and clik to the page for buying.

Thanks for reply :oops:

Jean-pierre gouvaze [email protected]
villaret

Re: language and version

New postby Simon » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi,

If you set site language to French, it must automatically load french files.

If you uninstall the free version, and install the PRO, the Powered By text must disappear. Did you do that?

Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

New postby villaret » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 pm

for french language do you mean that i ve dowload french file ?
For powered by text il have uninstal the free version and i ve install pro but the text is always here.
villaret

New postby Simon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 pm

You do not need to download any separate file. The french files are included in package. Yo need to set the site language to French, then it will load fr files automatically.

What about backlink, probably you have some cache plugins enabled. If you completely uninstall the extension, there can not be any backlink. If you give me access, I can check what is happening.

Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

New postby rodhardd » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:50 pm

hello.

Please I need help, I installed jumi-3.0.4-2glux.com in joomla 3.3 but joomla sheds this error

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\gntt\plugins\system\jumirouter\jumirouter.php on line 20

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\gntt\plugins\system\jumi\jumi.php on line 25

trict standards: Declaration of JumiController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in C:\wamp\www\gntt\administrator\components\com_jumi\controller.php on line 47

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\gntt\administrator\components\com_jumi\jumi.php on line 40

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\gntt\administrator\components\com_jumi\views\showapplications\view.html.php on line 60

Undefined property: JObject::$published in C:\wamp\www\gntt\administrator\components\com_jumi\views\showapplications\view.html.php on line 71
rodhardd

Return to Open discussion