support please pro version

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

support please pro version

New postby lucky7t » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Simon,
You helped me on a few issues i had recently. I emailed you directly a few times but no response so i thought i would post here.

Can you please check on my contact form located at http://www.classic-recreations.com/cont ... creations/

It has a space at the bottom of it that is large. I didnt know if this was a css issue or something simple. I sent you login details to your email a few times. Let me know if you need them again
lucky7t

Re: support please pro version

New postby lucky7t » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:29 am

attached is a screenshot for your reference
lucky7t

New postby Simon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 am

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I've corrected the issue. There is additional html in the form, which cause that offset. Probably your template, or some plugin cause that. I made some corrections, and now it looks good.

Do not hesitate to write me, if you will have any other questions.

If you have free time, please post a review for Sexy Contact Form. It is very important for me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

New postby lucky7t » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:01 am

Simon,
Can you send me an email and let me know how you corrected this? It helps to know in case i need to do it again. You have my email i believe.

Also i saw a new version but should i upgrade? Because you modified the current one.

Also I noticed you turned off W3 Total Cache plugin. I turned it back on and checked a hundred times and it works still. Any reason you turned that off?

Great Contact form and excellent support. I appreciate you very much and look forward to your reply
lucky7t

New postby Simon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

You do not need to update, because the correction will lose, and there is no big difference between new and old versions.

W3 Total Cache has no conflict with SCF, so you can enable it.

The email sent.

Best Regards,
Simon

P.S Thanks for the review ))
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Open discussion