Radio or checkbox problem+integration with google maps?

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

Radio or checkbox problem+integration with google maps?

New postby Kaiba » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Simon, As you can see in the image, I'm getting like 2 different checkboxes on top of the others. Even if you can still click them, sexy contact form doesn't recognize it as a click ( won't let me continue sending the email if I choose required) Also, it doesn't send email to recipient but I guess that is the same problem.

Just as a side question, is it possible to add a google map before or after the contact form. I did this in the past when the contact form is a module but since i'm adding it as a menu item, I don't know where to start adding the google map plug-in or module.

I'm running joomla 3.2 and my template was created with something called template toaster if this help.

Thanks again,
Jonathan

ps, just to let you know that I haven't opened my website company yet so I have 0 clients for now. When I will finally open, I will buy the lifetime subscription.

UPDATE: just changed my template to one that comes with joomla installation and I didn't get this error. I was using artisteer before but template toaster offers a lot more options so I made the switch and I can tell you from the artisteer forums that a lot of people are making the switch. Hope this helps.
Kaiba

Re: Radio or checkbox problem+integration with google maps?

New postby Simon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 am

Hi,

Please give me the link, where I can see the problem online.

Best regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

New postby Kaiba » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Simon,
Sorry but my site is currently down. A new system that is suppose to be keeping automatic cloud back-up is causing me daily problems. I will write back when they restore my website. Thanks again.
Kaiba

New postby Simon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Ok, let me know.
Simon
Site Admin

New postby Kaiba » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi,
If somebody else is using Template Toaster to create their templates and is having the same problem as I did, go to elements/check boxes and elements/radio button and select IS DEFAULT. You won't have this problem anymore. Simon if you're reading this, I let the guys at template toaster handle this so you can have more time working on my NEXT button between each forms :) Have a great day!!!
Kaiba

New postby Simon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 am

Thanks for information.
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Open discussion