impossible to commit

Development sandbox for your website

impossible to commit

New postby tickerdu22 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello to all
I'm learning how to use the component working copy.
After installation and configuration I can not commit rééaliser the child site to the parent site.
I have the following error message:

JFTP::mkdir: Bad response
JFTP::chmod: Bad response
JFTP::store: Bad response
Failed to copy /home/ticservice/domains/ticserviceplus.com/public_html/child/./components/com_aicontactsafe/sef_ext/com_aicontactsafe.php to /home/ticservice/domains/ticserviceplus.com/public_html/./components/com_aicontactsafe/sef_ext/com_aicontactsafe.php
Failed to copy /home/ticservice/domains/ticserviceplus.com/public_html/child/./components/com_aicontactsafe/sef_ext/index.html to /home/ticservice/domains/ticserviceplus.com/public_html/./components/com_aicontactsafe/sef_ext/index.html
Failed to copy /home/ticservice/domains/ticserviceplus.com/public_html/child/./components/com_aicontactsafe/includes/css/index.html to /home/ticservice/domains/ticserviceplus.com/public_html/./components/com_aicontactsafe/includes/css/index.html
tickerdu22

Re: impossible to commit

New postby Simon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi

What version of Joomla! do you use?
Simon
Site Admin

New postby tickerdu22 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 pm

thanks for your reply
i use joomla 1.5.26
tickerdu22

New postby tickerdu22 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:04 am

I noticed that the component appears in the component list on my parent site but when clicked it displays a blank page with the error message
404 - An error has occurred
Can not find the component
tickerdu22

New postby beep » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 am

You can surf the Internet access to relevant data and information, and discuss with friends, maybe can help you, wish you good luck.http://www.fifachampion.com http://www.fifa15buycoins.com
beep

New postby janway » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 am

Just adding my voice to this problem, it certainly does NOT seem to work in J 1.7. I am getting logged out regularly, then I am unable to log back in for a short period - at that point I have to switch from Firefox to IE, then when I get kicked out again in IE I have to switch back to Firefox again etc etc etc, its driving me mad... I actually downloaded the old version first and it made the admin area totally inaccessible, then I manually removed the Admin8 plugin folder, upgraded to the latest version, admin area accessible again but I am experiencing these regular logouts as explained. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.
janway

Return to Working Copy