Sexy Polling Wordpress: strange things...

Find out what does your audience think

Sexy Polling Wordpress: strange things...

New postby KlausBecker » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello,

I just purchased the pro+ version sod Sexy Polling for Wordpress, after I installed the trial version on my test server. There everything looks cool (Wordpress 4.x).

But then I made other installations on different systems and they behave strange:

2nd server:
showing only white background and no colored graphics. Animation works.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14029526/Fotos/SexyPollForum/SexyPoll_White1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14029526/Fotos/SexyPollForum/SexyPoll_White2.png
This was a fresh WP Installation.

3rd server (WAMP):
After activating the plugin, the Say Polling Menu was empty. I saw in the database that there was only one table generated. Normaly there are a few for Polls, Answers, Voting...
I made many tries to set all up, deleted the wordpress-DB, installed wordpress, installed the plugin: same result

Then I read somewhere, that this wordpress-version of sexy polling ist from 2013 and last wordpress-version that has been tested is 3.8.x. But on my Testserver that works, there is the newest Wordpress installed.
I tried to install an older 3.8.x version of wordpress, but there were errors during installation. I think the PHP and MySQL-Version is not compatible with the old wordpress.

I need help urgently, I have to setup many polls for a customer next week

KlausBecker
KlausBecker

Re: Sexy Polling Wordpress: strange things...

New postby KlausBecker » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:46 pm

There ist one more issue:
the View Results button ist still there, when I set Show View Button to off in the Poll.
KlausBecker

Re: Sexy Polling Wordpress: strange things...

New postby Edvard » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi,

Can you post the website URLs, so I can check it for you. If you do not want to post publicly you may send email to [email protected].

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling