Missing docs

Find out what does your audience think

Missing docs

New postby vladko13 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:53 pm

I am quite disappointed the module lacks any documentation. I think once of the very basic things, even for free modules, is having a readme file that describes installation and what all the options do. This will be a win-win situation - most of the question you now need to answer here will already be answered, and customers will be much more satisfied - now I have to wait for an indefinite amount of time to get an answer.
vladko13

Re: Missing docs

New postby Edvard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi,

The installation steps are the same as any other Joomla extension. The options are self explanatory. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

New postby Chesster » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:29 am

Your answer to your previous correspondent on 'Missing documentation' was "The options are self explanatory". Not quite.
On the Polls details page, what are the 'Basic Options' and the 'Advanced options'? These both have an open box for input, rather than a dropdown, so something needs to be entered, but there is no explanation as to what is required, or what these options do. Please explain.
Chesster

New postby Edvard » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Basic Options is a group name of options like Name of the poll, Question of the poll, Category of the poll and Template of the poll. Advanced Options is a group name of more advanced options of the poll.

They should not have an open box to input anything, since they are option group names.

If they have an input box, please make a screenshot and post here.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling