Responsive extension

Find out what does your audience think

Responsive extension

New postby Kaiba » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 am

Hi, I'm looking for a responsive poll extension but I don't understand something. Whe I try to resize my browser to see if sexy polls is responsive, it doesn't adapt but hen I go to see it on responsitivity verifier sites like responsinator.com or if I look at my cellphone, it adapts correctly...what's the problem?

Also, I wrote you about the bad french translation that I would be happy to do at no charge if you could just answer me on this subject.
Kaiba

Re: Responsive extension

New postby Edvard » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:10 am

It is a template specific question and you will need to check your CSS. I can try to help if you post your website address.

You can adjust translations in the language ini files.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

New postby Kaiba » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi Edvard,

Thank you for your responce. My address is http://super-site.ca/index.php/sondages

If you are able to fix it, could you give me the way to fix it please, I want to be able to do it on my own afterwards.

As for he translation, I'll be sure to modify the text, I just wanted to give it to everybody that needed it.

Thanks for everything,

Jo
Kaiba

New postby Edvard » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:07 am

Hi,

You may control the width of the polling_container class using CSS media query. You will need to write little CSS code for different screen resolutions.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - 2GLux Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Return to Sexy Polling