GSpeech Pro+ questions

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

GSpeech Pro+ questions

New postby albeck » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi

1. Where is premium support? Everybody can access this message board but there is no link to 'support tickets'. It's hard to justify charging an additional £20 for 'PRO'+ when PRO has the same access to support!

2. Is there an instruction manual? I cant understand how to change the speaker style system wide (style 5 does nothing in plugin style options)

3. How to place a speaker in a post using the 'shortcode' method so that it only reads the text and not meta text?

4. How to read another language with via the translate plugin with English set to default?

Please see screen capture of the plugin settings for reference. Is something broken?

albeck

Re: GSpeech Pro+ questions

New postby albeck » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

Re 2. Just to note, I can set speaker style like this: {gspeech style=5 language=en}text here{/gspeech} but this only works for individual posts. I want to apply the style system wide style for selecting text for speech. Plugin options doesn't work. thanks
albeck

Re: GSpeech Pro+ questions

New postby Simon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 am

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.

1. PRO users can use PRO support only one month. But the forum is same for all users. One of main differences between PRO and PRO+ is lifetime access to updates.

2. Unfortunately there is no manual about styles. When you change the look of Style 5, you will see the changes only when Use the shortcode, and assign the style-5 as style -
Code: Select all
{gspeech style=5 language=en}welcome{/gspeech}

3. When you insert a shortcode like this
Code: Select all
{gspeech style=5 language=en}welcome{/gspeech}
It will speak the welcome text.

4. GSPeech does not support multilingual content yet. You can use different shortcodes for each language, and assign appropriate language.

If you need to modify the styles of "Speak any text" function, you need to modify Style 2. Sorry that I did not mention about that in documentation. I will add that part.

Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Open discussion