Any chances Sexy contact form becomes Sexy Forms???

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

Any chances Sexy contact form becomes Sexy Forms???

New postby Kaiba » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi, love your extension. The customization is amazing. I would just love if your contact form extension could become a full forms extension (any types of forms). Is this something that you are planning in a near future?
Kaiba

Re: Any chances Sexy contact form becomes Sexy Forms???

New postby Simon » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi my old dear friend.
You are one of first users of Sexy Contact Form. Could you please give me detailed explanation of what kind of form creator do you need. What can be the action of the form, and how must users use the data after submitting the form?

I will add that points to "TO DO" list.

Best regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

New postby ChecMark » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I run a number of sites and have been creating forms at 123ContactForms, but this service costs me $15 a month. Although I have been unable to figure out how to implement the Sexy Contact Form on my site, garycjones.ca, I agree with the previous poster that it would be great to have the ability to create other forms.

Here's just one example of the type of forms I need -

http://prismcareernetworks.com/Okanagan ... rship.html

Thank you.
ChecMark

New postby Kaiba » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi Simon,
Sorry for taking so much time to reply, I forgot to click on the Notify me by email button. But I like to come see what you guys at 2g lux are up too, you are always making great stuff.

Like I always say, your extensions offer the best customization (for non-coders like myself) on joomla extension directory. I would like a contact form creator with the customization of sexy contact form but could replace things like rs form, chronoforms, breezingforms...

It should be a complete different extension because you can't just give this away to the customers who bought sexy contact form for life, this extension would take longer to code but you could build on the foundation of sexy contact form.

I don't really know how to explain what it can or can't do but a full form creator that could replace the other extension I stated earlier with a 2g lux touch would make these leaders in contact form completely obsolete.

Take care Simon, thanks for always taking the time to answer,

Jonathan
ps: you've got a great memory to remember me after all these months and all the support to different people you have to do, very impressed:)
Kaiba

New postby Kaiba » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Hey Simon, I've been re-fiddling with sexy contact form, it's even better then I remember. You know what I was saying to change it into a full form creator...it pretty much is already!!!

I'll give you an example, let's say I want to create a job application form and have candidates enter the information. Let's say the application is pretty long (it wouldn't look good on just a single webpage, too long).

Could you make a way that you can create a form and instead of having the send button at the bottom, you could have a next button that could load form 2 and continue the job application?

You already have created all the fields necessary. That extra feature could be very useful and I'd buy a lifetime membership today if that feature can be possible and could work with my template toaster templates.
Kaiba

New postby Simon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:12 am

Hi Jonathan,

I will think about adding such functionality on next release. That will require some core structure changes, so I have the things to think about :)

I will let you know.

Best Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

New postby Kaiba » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi Simon, I would really appreciate this feature. I'm certain your present customers and future one's will love this as well. To help this feature being done, just want you to know that I'm going to buy your lifetime subscription just after I finish this mail.

take care Simon,

Jonathan
Kaiba

New postby Simon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your purchase.
I will inform you about further implementations.

Best Regards,
Simon
Simon
Site Admin

Return to Open discussion