Strict Standards: Error

A multipurpose module, plugin and component

Strict Standards: Error

New postby saurabhgautam » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm getting the following error in jumi

Code: Select all
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in ...\plugins\system\jumi\jumi.php on line 25
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in ...\plugins\system\jumi\jumi.php on line 29

And this error is appearing in opera only and not in Firefox. Also my global configuration error reporting is set to "None" and PHP Version is 5.4.11

Can anyone please help with this.

regards
saurabhgautam

Re: Strict Standards: Error

New postby didaka11 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 pm

I had the same problem. The solution is very simple, but I'm not sure if it's quite true, at least I did and I have no problems with any other module. Open control panel, global configuration, from the tab select "server" than Error Reporting and change to "simple" thats it!
didaka11

New postby kevinoo » Thu May 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi,
From PHP version 5, should be assigned by reference only variables.
In the code of the pages of the assignments "/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php" and "/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php" are not valid, in this case the solution is to remove the "&" symbol after the symbol "=" in every assignment.
The modification should be done in the code that is distributed. Until you made ​​this change, you can open those two files and remove invalid assignments. In this way PHP does not "angry" more :-)

regards,
Kevin
kevinoo

New postby geh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:21 pm

geh

New postby kightn » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:36 pm

You mention two files but provide 2 paths to the same file. Where is the second file? "/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php" is one, the other? Thanks.

The Stackoverflow post does not mention the location of the "public static function getCodeWritten()" within the site files; does anyone know where to locate this code so that I may alter it? Thanks.
kightn

New postby rameen » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:58 pm

ok thans kightn
rameen

Return to Jumi